Monday, November 12, 2012

What a Difference a Year Makes!

What a blog failure I am!  It's been almost a year since my last post.  I still love looking back and reading what I had written so I am pressing on... and jumping back on the wagon.  

The big news!  We have just found out we'll soon be a family of 4!  Well, soon being next June.  The Kate and Willie show has taken a fun turn again.   Brooks will soon be 2 and will have a little bambino sibling when he is 2.5.  We are so blessed!

Unfortunately, I am currently in the throws of horrible "morning" sickness.  I'd like to strangle the man who came up with the term since most women I think experience symptoms all day.  I am just one of "those" girls who seems to have utterly unbearable nausea day and night.  My poor, sweet, patient, kind and annoyed husband has been waiting on me and taking care of little Brooks for several weeks now.  It hasn't been easy for either of us, but I'm afraid he's bearing the brunt.  Luckily, we are at 11 weeks so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Hopefully just a few more weeks!

Next post, updates of Brooks.  Stay tuned!   

No comments:

Post a Comment