 |
| Brooks! 11 mos |
As I sit here and reflect on the past year... I can't believe how incredibly fast it has gone. In just a few weeks our little buster will turn ONE! I feel so unbelievably blessed by the direction my life has gone. Never could I have predicted that I would have this darling child, a good marriage, and a job that I love at this time in my life. The age of 32 has been good to me and I feel the need to count my blessings!
This entry is all about updates. I had originally intended to be a "real" blogger but I sure fell off the wagon! Several changes have come since my last few "episode" and I forgot how wonderful and therapeutic writing can be. I am really going to jump back on writing train and make this blog a go!
Episode 4: Brooks is 11 months 1 week!!!!!! Love. Love. Love him. Stats:
- Over 25 lbs (at 9 mos he was 25lbs)
- He is taking steps every day, but not really "walking" - he actually to 7 today! He crawls so fast though that I think he has no interest.
- His first word was "hot"! (He thinks all food in general is called "hot").
- He can say hot, up, hi, dadda, "mumum" - which is a cracker not me, hi dog, elmo, and just started pointing to pictures and calling them all "books" - he thinks every picture is him!!!
- He picks up many items, puts them to his ear like a phone and says hi.
- He LOVES to read Curious George and "touch and feel" animal books. And he's having a Curious George birthday party!!!
 |
| I just think this is hilarious.. I look weird but look at that FACE! |
Here are a few pics from the past 6 months.
 |
| BATHTIME! |
 |
| So Happy (: |
 |
| Sleeping Angel |
 |
| I didn't pee! |
 |
| Mama Jan and Grandpa |
|
|
 |
| Hiking in Colorado |
 |
| Lakehouse |
 |
| He doesn't like crawling on grass! |
 |
| Big Boy Walker! |
 |
| Morning bottle and cartoons. Love this time! |
|
|
More to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment