Confession: I am starting a blog!!! Not to become a movie star like the Julia Child girl, not to be trendy, and not really expecting ANYONE to read it. I am doing it for several reasons, the following being the most important.
1. Somewhere deep inside me is a scrapbooker. I have a box of “scrapbooking” stuff for college vacation "books" , wedding/honeymoon "books", and now a baby "book." Despite all my purchases (I am obsessed with the scrapbook section at Michaels), I have yet to make an actual scrapbook (shout out if this is you too!!). I would like to document my child’s life… but considering my little guy is 6 weeks old and I actually have ZERO printed pictures of him I think this is a great idea.
2. My only New Years resolution for the past 2 or 3 years has been to write in my journal. Guess how many entries I have from my entire pregnancy- 3!
3. My sister, sister in law, and several friends have started them and I don't want to be left out- plus I really enjoy reading them!
So, if you are bored on a Tuesday afternoon, tune in to read some of my stories. And if you have a blog let me know! One of my good friends first coined the term “The Kate and Willie Show” a few years ago after going on a walk down our street and discovering a FOR SALE sign on our lawn only to drive back several hours later to find the sign removed. Over the years our show has had some pretty funny twists and turns and the fact that we have successfully added a third person to our party should make for some grand life lessons… so stay tuned for the next episode…
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment