Tuesday, June 21, 2016

#ohCecilia

I'm sitting here during "cuddle time" - June 21, 2016.  Cecilia Mae Collins was born this morning and she could not be more perfect!  She and her daddy are fast asleep, and I thought this would be the perfect moment to add our newest episode to the blog!  Sweet little Cecilia was born at 8:30 and it could not have gone more smooth.  She is little!  7lbs 6oz- and very vocal!  We are smitten.  My probably overly emotional thoughts right now are just simply how blessed we are as a family.  I thank the Lord for all of these babies! So healthy and happy.  Thank you!  In a world full of yuck, our babies are just an absolute ray of sunshine.  Pure joy.  I can't wait to see what turns the Kate and Willie show makes this year!  Just one episode at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment